WOW. The past couple of weeks have been stressful. I am currently temporarily between homes/cities and working from home. I moved all of my stuff into storage last week and it looks like limbo is going to last for a little while. I’m trying to focus on being comfortable with this uncertainty, which is more challenging at certain times than others. Things that have helped:
- My incredibly kind and understanding boss
- Awesome friends, one of whom offered me a place to live, where I will be moving in a couple weeks
- GABA Calm, which my naturopath recommended years ago, it has been a lifesaver in anxious times ever since
- Sitting for extended periods of time in legs-up-the-wall pose, which is especially relaxing when paired with listening to the BBC’s Shipping Forecast (I know that sounds weird, but it’s super relaxing, check it out)
- Green juice every day, sometimes multiple times a day
- Moon Juice Shop’s dusts, especially the Brain, Heart, and Spirit dusts (I have almost all of them and they’re all fantastic, also i have a girlcrush on Amanda Chantal Bacon)
- Cutting back on coffee and only drinking a little alcohol, neither of those things happened on purpose, they just kind of happened when i upped my intake of green juice and smoothies with moon dusts in them and started practicing more yoga
- Soul Purpose flower remedy from Alexis Smart
There are a few things I still need to do, like buy a car and figure out the job situation in the long-term (I can’t work remotely forever), but I feel like I have a better handle on things now that I’m completely out of my old apartment.
Just gotta keep breathing, and keep moving forward.